Hxro Foundation was established as a Cayman Foundation with a 5-person board. The Foundation was created with the mission of assuring the Hxro Network ecosystem and its protocols can maintain a path towards meeting its principled goals while reaching an eventual state of complete decentralization.
The Hxro Foundation’s purpose and mandate is to sponsor and support the Hxro Network ecosystem with its functions including, but not limited to:
- Promote and educate both the public and global financial sector on the Hxro Network ecosystem;
- management of the Hxro Network treasury including the issuing, receiving, spending and maintaining of the network’s digital assets;
- deploy network governance smart contracts and issue governance tokens;
- establish, maintain and promote a set of guiding principles for the network to operate by, which promote the proactive pursuit of network regulatory matters and ensuring the network is maintaining alignment with its long term objectives;
- conduct business transactions on behalf of the network and perform or delegate through contract all necessary business functions of the network that may be required or desirable to promote the achievement of the network’s objectives;
- participate in and/or organize conferences, developer and other promotional events designed to promote the growth of the Hxro Network ecosystem and its protocols;
- promote the composing of Hxro Network protocols in a way that optimizes the networks ability to provide an unprecedented web3 experience for its participants.
As Hxro Foundation supports the development of the protocols, ecosystem and governance, the network’s core contributors – which include engineers and operational support from multiple entities and individual parties - will work diligently to evolve the networks protocols in a manner that meets the network’s long-term objectives and is in the best interest of the ecosystem.
A decentralized liquidity network for risk-based applications.